Thank you so much to Cheyenne @ Cheyenne Raphael Writes for including me in this wonderful tag! Stop by her lovely blog and say hello if you have not already done so.
- Link the blogger who nominated you. Answer the questions you’re given. Nominate 10 bloggers. Write out your 10 questions for them. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Questions I Received:
- Name three fictional characters who would either be your best friends or your worst enemies.
This is a difficult one. I am admittedly hard to get along with at times. I could take the easy way out and name three enemies, but I will try to provide three fictional characters I believe would mesh well with myself.
* Alice from Alice in the Country of Hearts – This manga character has a somewhat realistic approach to her environment and tends to question everything. She also has a low tolerancefor BS and is somewhat plain but not without her naughty side ;).
*Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit – Yes, I know.. I am always going on about this hobbit. But truth is, he loves second breakfast and his simple and quiet life but manages to step up to the plate when required. I think I could enjoy his company just fine.
*Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables – I think it would be impossible not to get along with Anne. She is naturally kind-hearted and has a wonderful imagination.
- Name three songs that describe your personality.Hard! I am not sure if I can say these fully describe me, but they definitely resonated with certain periods of my life and carry heavy, personal meaning.
Across the Universe – The Beatles
Landslide – Fleetwood Mac
Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Coffee or tea?I am equally split on this one. I can be caught with coffee the first half of the day (as mine starts so early at times) and the will be seen finishing with tea throughout the evening.
- Favorite emoji?It is a toss-up between the “poo” emoji and the monkey covering his eyes I think. Although I recently discovered a unicorn, which is climbing the ranks ❤
- What’s one thing you think would be amazing yet are terrified to do?
Deep sea diving in a submersible. My son dreams of becoming a marine biologist with a focus on deep sea life. The documentaries and books we read together are incredible and the possibilities for new and strange life endless. I am beyond fascinated. But the thought of being so far below in a tiny sub does terrify me.
Also a real haunted tour! Not some joke tour in the city, but like actually travelling to the most haunted places on earth. For sure!
- What’s the most awkward/embarrassing thing anyone has ever asked/said to you?
Not sure. I am horrible at paying attention, and I tend to not hang on to negative “commentary”. Maybe, “is that dog shit on your shoe?”
- What’s your idea of the perfect weekend?
Just time with the fam. It doesn’t have to be adventurous or exciting. We do not even have to be doing something together, but with a nonhusband who is a business consultant, my son traveling to OH often and my daughter in debate, etc. I find our days at home all together become limited. I try to relish in every moment where we all occupy the same space.
- You are given the opportunity to eat lunch with three of your favorite authors/singers/famous people of choice. Who do you invite?
Definitely Stephen King. He is beyond talented and always has the most amazing insight and opinions on matters. Neil Gaiman for sure! So witty and charming 🙂 I think I would add Ania Ahlborn, another favorite horror author of mine. She seems to be very genuine, and I believe she mentioned recently she would love to be invited to dinner with King.
- What is the one book/memory/other object you turn to for comfort?
The Hobbit. Always my copy of The Hobbit. Tolkien saved me during a bad time. I also have a small pillow my son gave to me. So usually I can be found with both and chocolate milk if it is bad. I am like a big child in that sense 😉
- What is one thing you would like the world to know?
It is okay to be you!
*I know I have been nominated for multiple book tags lately, and I apologize for not being able to complete almost all of them. As many of you are aware, I have been experiencing a lot of technical issues that forced me to work from my phone *cringe* and my nonhusband’s laptop when available. I believe those issues have been resolved, so I promise to make every effort to be more responsive going forward ❤
So I am nominating all who would like to participate.
My Questions For You:
- If you had to choose your favorite book and remove one character, who would it be and why?
- Name one thing that other reviewers do that annoys you (aside from spoilers).
- What is the most important attribute in other people for you?
- Name your biggest pet peeve.
- Name 3 of your favorite stand-alone books.
- Name one item on your “bucket” list.
- Describe one thing about yourself that many of your followers may not know.
- What is your favorite genre and why?
- If you had to compare yourself to a book, which one would you be?
- Use the letters of your favorite color to describe yourself.