I was nominated by the beautiful and ever charming Jazz @ISwoonOverFictional,Non-HumanMen. Thank you, and I am sorry I have failed at putting this together sooner.I fail at life currently.
If you are not familiar with Jazz, you must take a moment to acquaint yourself. She has one of the most upbeat and amazing personalities and blogs. She also recently did a podcast which was beyond fun! Don’t continue to miss out, go visit her.
Also, thank you Okoto Oke Enigma for creating this award!
The Rules (There are always rules 😉 ):
1.Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6.You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7.Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9.Share your link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
- I am a huge fan of anime and manga! Actually, I love all animation and have started to accumulate graphic novels as well. Sometimes my anime addiction really cuts into my reading time. Currently my Hulu sub is causing big problems 😉 I used to frequent anime forums and can binge for hours on anime and manga. I also have a weeks pot for 80s cartoons (some of you already knew this 😉 ).
- I have a long history of working in the healthcare field. I was an active nurse heading up wound care for both facilities I worked under for over 7 years and continue to work in a pharmacy. So the majority of my career and training has been centered upon medications and medical care, but I was also an art major at one point.
- I am a temperamental “ginger” who loves people, but honestly prefers staying in doors and playing with my toys. Most people I meet IRL do not understand me. I am a fantasy geek who loves toys, gaming, and refuses to take life too serious.
Questions I Receive
1.What song best summarizes your mood right now?
Well I just took my medications so.. may Strawberry Fields Forever by The Beatles 😉
I skip the survival books, but I probably will not last longer than three days, and if we are being honest, I am not going to read them. I am taking two solid, good reads for the remaining days I have: The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien and Game of Thrones by GRRM.
3.What has been your biggest regret this past week?
4.If you wrote an autobiography, what would it be called?
How to Have Vertigo and Look Sexy at the Same Time
5.[Weird question] An evil sorceress has placed a curse upon you. You must become a human/animal hybrid (think centaurs etc). This sorceress has a rogue streak of good within her, though, and she’s permitted you to choose the animal you shall half become. What will you become?
Unicorn, duh. My spirit animal 😉
Inserting this here because my obsessive side did not like the way it looked later in the post 😉 I based this on which post received the most likes of course, so that would be my review of Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood. I admit this one shocked me, but it seemed to reach the largest audience.
- What was the last thing that you watched on television?
- What has been you favorite memory of 2016?
- If you had the opportunity to go back and change one thing this year, what would it be?
- Name one recent moment that was embarrassing or uncomfortable.
- (My weird question) If you had to choose to fictional siblings, who would they be?
Sorry for any repeats, as I am late with this one. Feel free to decline or join in on the fun.