It was officially 2 years ago (this week) that I registered with WordPress and began my journey as a blogger. I still feel incredibly new, but also incredibly welcomed in this wonderful community that has become a second home. To celebrate I want to share a few reasons why I love it all, my most popular posts to date, and a small giveaway!
💃Top 5 Reasons I Love Blogging💃
- The community is incredibly supportive and close for how larger and ever-growing it is ❤ This is constantly demonstrated through the eagerness of fellow bloggers and readers to help one another, their willingness to welcome new faces, and their ability to establish friendships that carry offline.
- This is my home away from home. When life is becoming too frustrating, or personal challenges feel overwhelming, I can always log in and find an escape and support.
- I learn something new about myself every time I share a post. Our discussions and interactions constantly encourage me to explore different things and myself. I am better for this.
- Writing is a creative outlet that helps me process my own thoughts and offers me many therapeutic benefits.
- I read better because of the recommendations and encouragement to explore that I gain from each of you.
❤ BVT’s Most Viewed Posts ❤
- Must be 18 yrs old+ (or have parental consent) to enter & be willing to supply a valid shipping & email address for contact and prize delivery. Must follow me (no giveaway accounts).
- Winner will be selected/announced on social media & contacted via email in one week & have 3 days to respond before a new winner will be selected.
- Opens to everyone that Book Depository ships to (not sponsored or hosted by Book Depository).
Thank you for making it an amazing two years. I love you guys!